The designers will supervise the work of the construction company or subcontractors for the 18 hole golf course in different phases of redesign, earth movement, installing irrigation and drainage, constructing lakes and the seeding of all holes. Moreover, Stirling & Martin Golf Course Architects, will coordinate the following works and services:
• Power take-off and pump supply.
• Supply of irrigation wáter.
• Perimeter fence for golf course.
• Maintenance area: Maintenance building, fuel area, etc.
• Gardening and landscaping.
Attention, both in quality of work carried out, as well as monthly quality certifications.
Permanent technical support to the Construction Manager, assisting in the organisation of construction work and coordinating different subcontractors and interpreting the project’s maps and specifications.
Analysis of possible deviations and issue of monthly reports on the work rate.
Project modifications or improvements that may lead to an improvement in quality and/or reduction in Budget.
Constant quality analysis of materials used and systems implemented.
WHEN EXECUTING PROJECTS STIRLING & MARTIN WILL CARRY OUT:
• Periodical visits by the designers (Stirling & Martín Golf Course Architects) Blake Stirling and/or Marco Martin for an overall coordination of
the work, to assess the environmental integration of the project and to optimise the design solution and construction of greens, tees and bunkers.
• Periodical engineering support attached to the project to assess and supervise the drainage system, irrigation system
and automatic programming of these systems.
• Property support in selecting contractors and subcontractors making comparisons.
• Qualitative classification for providers and subcontractors.
• Negotiation for the parties involved.